Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Pics

Yay! I'm so excited that our Christmas pics are up! Well, actually just the sneaks so far! Zach normally takes all of our pics of Albrey, but I have been wanting to have some decent family pics done for awhile. Family pics taken by Zach w/Zach in them are pretty much impossible since a tripod and a timer are about the only option. Enter Apryl Murphy. Apryl actually went to high school with Zach and I {@ dear ol' MCHS}. Well, if we want to get technical, she and I have something in common besides our love of dance....we BOTH dated Zach in hs! :) I won't get into all the details bc that was a LONG time ago. But anywho, she is a very talented photographer as I discovered on her fb page. So, I told her that I was impressed with her photog skills and she suggested that maybe we do some Christmas pics. We had to sign up super early for a slot, since she is so booked and our time finally came around last weekend. I was so excited about getting all of our outfits coordinated. I even specially designed Albrey's dress myself {pat on the back} and had it made by an AMAZING seamstress at church...thanks Mrs. Brenda! So, needless to say I have been absolutely dying to see these pics. I check at least 3 times a day to see if I have an email or if it's up on Apryl's blog....I know I'm a little pathetic! So, imagine my excitement when I checked my email for the 3rd time today and I have one saying "sneaks are up on the blog...more to come later"!!!!!! I think Mrs. Apryl Murphy did a FABULOUS job and I can't wait to see the rest, but we are going to have some tough decisions and no money left once we see them all. I just can't resist, but of course the ones w/out me in them are my fave! So, without further adieu....click below to see the sneaks : http://www.aprylmurphyphotography.blogspot.com/

1 comment: