Thursday, November 26, 2009

Here I Am



I have been reading...aka stalking {as I have picked up along the way}...some blogs lately and have decided, if they can do it, so can I! No offense to anyone, by the way! :) So, here I am!!! I am not the most interesting person in the world and will never claim to be, I
just thought it would be interesting to try and share a little of my life with whoever is interested. I will go ahead and warn you that I am not the most talented writer, so I apologize in advance if my adjectives and word choice don't impress you. I am an elementary school teacher, so at least you can count that my spelling and grammar should be correct! :)
I won't make it long on this post since I'm just starting out. Well really, I have to go pick up my little one {miss Albrey::14 months} from her Nonna and Pop's {my parents} house. She spent the night with them so that her parents could go watch New Moon {LOVED IT} last night! Now, I have been informed that we need to bring her some new clothes since she peed all over herself....just a common occurrence in my everyday world...as you shall see!
Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Please remember that you have so much to be thankful for and take time today to count your many blessings! And, in the words of my bestie Lindsey, we should really have an attitude of thanksgiving all through the year...I'm really going to try on that one Linds, so you can hold me accountable now that I've written those actual words!

No comments:

Post a Comment